Agni Software has a sound Delphi background, and have been
working with Delphi since version 2. We have developed components, Wizards, Internet applications
(CGI/ISAPI) and Developer tools in Delphi. Borland Software
Corporation has chosen us as Tools and Developer Partners
Most of our products have been developed in Delphi. We have
a number of Visual Control Library (VCL) controls and components
designed for in-house use in our products. Some of the
other areas we’ve worked with:
1) MIDAS (Delphi onwards), with BDE and ADO. We have
built MIDAS/DataSnap servers and clients that work on DCOM and sockets.
2) BDE/ADO connectivity, DBISAM databases, InterbaseExpress
components, Oracle components, ASTA.
3) Component development: We have been building components
for three years, both for internal use and for distribution.
Check the Downloads
4) C API conversion - Since we also work on Visual C++ ,
we are able to convert a number of C/C++ APIs for use in
We have also started and maintained the India Delphi User
Group (INDUG). Read about it at http://www.indug.net.
We use Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003 and Borland CSharpbuilder
1.0 for .NET development. We are well versed with the C#
language and the .NET framework classes, and can provide
you with excellent development teams to build applications
on this platform. Some of our skills include
1) Remoting and building multi-tier applications
2) Web development using ASP.NET
3) Winforms development for rich user interfaces
4) Component building for Visual tools
5) Interoperability with existing software using COM (+),
remoting and DLL interfacing.
Client Server Databases:
We have worked on Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Borland Interbase, and Sybase SQL
Anywhere. These form the data layer
in our n-tier applications, and our COM components interface
with this layer either directly or through other middle
tier components. We have a very good working knowledge of
SQL and database optimization – we use this in designing